|My sister and I circa 2006. We used to dance for HOURS in our friend's living room when we were a part of the dance group, Emmy's Angels. I really miss those days a lot!|
I didn't have anything miraculous planned for the blog this morning so I thought I would keep it laid back and bare my secrets to y'all. Check out some of the things that you might not know about me! Isn't it funny how much quirkiness we all have that might not be apparent to the outside world?
Okay, here we go:
- I really enjoy a nice amish, romance novel with Christian undertones.
- I only wash my hair once or twice a week these days.
- I secretly love the smell of baby spit-up.
- I HATE the bridge of EVERY song. Show me a song with a worthy and necessary bridge and I will make you a gourmet meal every night for a week. Never. going. to. happen.
- I drink at least one to two glasses of chocolate milk everyday.
- I love lucy.
- I want to have six kids, a farm, my own lifestyle magazine, a cooking show, a lifetime supply of raisins, and to visit Europe.
- My husband talks in his sleep and I love to provoke him when he does. Mostly to talk more, but sometimes I try to confuse him. It's hilarious. And last time I recorded it.
- One of my favorite moments in my entire life was the first time I heard Asa's heart beat when he was only 8 weeks old inside me.
- My favorite class in college was Communication Theory and I am still reading books about it. Don't ask me about the current book I am reading unless you are ready to have a one hour conversation about media and culture (Current Read: Amusing Ourselves to Death by Neil Postman).
- I get really overwhelmed when I have to meet a ton of new people or am in a super crowded space, but public speaking doesn't bother me at all. What the heck?
- I am willing to buy a pair of shoes one size too small if I can get a great deal on them. Then I will wear them even though they are a bit uncomfortable. Who does that?
- I wish I lived in a time period where it was the norm for women to wear heels and dresses, full make up, rolled hair, and maybe even white gloves all the time. I would even wear the girdle! Alas, I must rock my skinny jeans and unwashed hair instead. Tisk.
Thanks for reading my nonsensical secrets. What things do I not know about you? ;)